The VR200 also has pivoting adjustable footrests which allow most size feet to comfortably fit into the proper position. The extra wide lock down strap ensures a solid anchor for your feet giving you maximum push power. The footrests will also pivot forward with the natural motion of your body on the return stroke for ultimate comfort. The VR200 features a built in cooling fan. As you pull, the center mounted air vent allows air to be forced through the vent and onto you, cooling you off as you work out. The harder you work, the harder the air blows. This feature really pays off as you test your limits on this rower. The VR200 also features ultra smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with our ergonomically designed deep contoured seat and a precision extruded aluminum track.
• Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
• Travel: 34″ of travel will accommodate users up to 6’4″.
• Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
• Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
• Track: Extruded aluminum mono-rail – high strength T13 aluminum.
• Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
• Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
• Monitor Arm: Mounted with easy tilt pivot.
• Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available!
• Display shows Time, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes Profile.
• Manual mode Quick Start
• Resistance system 6 levels
• Sleep feature auto shutdown after 75 seconds of no use.
• Powder coated finished steel with anodized aluminum beam
• Unit floor dimensions 17.75″W x 79″L
• Seat height 15.5″
• Seat travel 34″ for users up to 6’4″
• Maximum user weight 300lbs
• Assembled dimensions 79″L x 17.75″W x 36.25″H
• Folded dimensions 35.5″L x 17.5″W x 58″H
• Box dimensions 51″ x 29.75″ x 10.25″
• Boxed weight 75 lbs
• Unit weight 59.5 lbs
• Residential: Lifetime Frame | 1 year Parts | 1 year wear items | 1 year Labor