Set your resistance and go! Its as simple as that. Perfect for those who want to blast out a quick 500/m during an interval training session. Or someone who enjoys a nice long and steady 10k. Ultra smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with the ergonomically designed contoured seat and precision extruded aluminum track provide even the most seasoned professional rowers one of the best “out of water” rowing experiences available.
• Resistance: Level 1 – Air resistance. Level 2 through 16 – Air and magnetic resistance.
• Handlebar: Lightweight, rubber coated aluminum handle.
• Travel: 38.5″ of travel will accommodate users up to 6’8″.
• Seat: Deep contoured seat with heavy duty roller bearings.
• Foot Hold: Deluxe pivoting heel rest with quick adjust foot straps.
• Track: Extruded aluminum mono-rail – high strength T13 aluminum.
• Handle: Drive premium nylon belt.
• Support Legs: Heavy gauge powder coated steel.
• Monitor Arm: Allows for height and angle adjustments.
• Storage: Quick release fold and roll system. Fastest folding mechanism available!
• Display shows Time, Date, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watts, Resistance, Recovery Profile.
• Manual mode Quick Start or Race
• Programs Manual and Race
• Goal Programs: Time, Distance (Meters), Strokes, Calories and Pulse.
• Recovery Program 60 second test on pulse recovery
• Resistance System 16 levels
• Sleep feature auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
• Finish powder coated steel with anodized aluminum beam
• Unit floor dimensions 21.25″W x 98.5″L
• Seat height 18″
• Seat travel 38.5″ (up to 6’8″ user height)
• Maximum user weight 350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
• Assembled dimensions 98.5″L x 21.25″W x 40.25″H
• Folded dimensions 43.25″L x 21.25″W x 69.25″H
• Box dimensions 61″ x 29.75″ x 10.25″
• Boxed weight 99 lbs
• Unit weight 86 lbs
• Residential: Lifetime Frame | 5 years Parts | 1 year wear items | 1 year Labor