|The VR500 Pro rower is outfitted with a contoured ergonomic seat along with remote handle controls to adjust your resistance. The VR500 is so durable it offers a commercial warranty. And when you’re done with your workout, the VR500 folds up for easy storage.|
• Monitor: Easy to read black mask LCD w/LED backlit display and keys.
• Resistance: Up to 32 levels of resistance utilizing BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Technology
• Travel: 38.5″ of travel will accommodate users up to 6’8″
• Handlebar: Ergonomically correct comfort grip aluminum handlebar with remote control
• Seat: Contoured comfort seat with heavy duty roller bearings
• Foot Hold: Deluxe adjustable heel rest with quick adjust foot straps
• Track: Heavy duty I-Beam Mono-Rail – high strength T13 aluminum
• Drive: Premium nylon belt tested with over 580lb load at more than 500,000 repetitions
• Support Legs: Precision formed laser cut high strength steel
• Monitor: Arm adjustable with easy tilt dual pivot points
• Storage: Easy fold and roll system with safety child lock
• Display Time, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Watts, Level, Profile.
• User Profiles 4 Users.
• Manual Mode Quick Start or Set Countdown Goals.
• Program Profiles 12
• Programs 4 Race, 4 HRC, 2 Interval, 1 Custom Definable & Manual
Heart Rate Control Programs 55%, 75%, 90% and custom
• Goal Programs Time, Distance(Meters) and Watts.
• Cool Down Button
• Range 32 levels of rowing machine resistance
• Power Off feature Auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use.
• Finish powder coated steel with anodized aluminum beam
• Unit floor dimensions 20″W x 98.5″L
• Seat height 19″
• Seat travel 38.5″ (up to 6’8″ user height)
• Maximum user weight 350lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
• Assembled dimensions 98.5″L x 20″W x 38.5″H
• Folded dimensions 58.5″L x 20″W x 77″H
• Box dimensions 71.5″ x 30″ x 10″
• Boxed weight 116 lbs
• Unit weight 101 lbs
• Residential: Lifetime Frame | 5 years parts | 1 year wear items | 2 years labor
• Light Commercial: (up to 5 hours/day) 10 years frame | 2 years parts | 1 year wear items | 90 days labor