• The display is surrounded by information windows showing the parameters of the exercise under way and a message center at the bottom of the screen that scrolls information during and after a workout.
• The console has 25 different programs sorted into 6 categories. Each category provides a different type of training that affects the body in a different way.The 6 different program categories are Manual, Race, Profile, Watt, HRC & User (Custom).
• The Manual Program allows users to set a workout goal (Time, Distance, Calories or Strokes) prior to commencing the workout.
• The Race Program allows you to preset the speed of an opposition rower (PC) and then compete against them over a desired distance. The Race program provides excellent motivation as the console displays flashing dots to represent the rowers as they race cross the screen during the workout.
• The Profile Program category consists of 12 preset workout profiles that automatically change the resistance intensity throughout the program. The user can select a desired goal for the workout, which will be equally divided up into the 16 segments on the profile. There are a range of Interval and Hill simulations including in this category.The Watts Program allows the user to preset a level of effort to maintain for the entire workout. During the program the resistance intensity is automatically adjusted based on the stroke rate and power to ensure the user maintains the desired level until the workout goal is met. The Watts program adjusts the resistance intensity in the same way the HRC program does except it uses the Watts parameter as opposed to the Pulse parameter to determine when to make intensity changes. This makes the Watts program a great alternative to HRC training for users who do not have or like wearing a wireless Heart Rate chest strap.
Heart Rate Control
• The Heart Rate Control (HRC) Program allows the user to preset a desired pulse level (Target Heart Rate) to maintain throughout the entire workout. During the program the resistance intensity is automatically adjusted to ensure the Target Heart Rate is maintained until the workout goal is met. The user’s pulse is monitored via a wireless heart rate chest strap transmitter, which must send a continuous signal throughout the program.
• The 5 User (Custom) Programs allow the user to design their own program profile so they can complete a customized workout. The 16 segments can be preset to desired resistance intensity levels and stored for later use.
• Power: Plug-In 120VAC
• Resistance: Dual Air & Magnetic
• Seat Height: 19.5″
• Pedal Straps: Premium Quick Lock/Release
• Cord: Maintenance Free Nylon
• Max. user Weight: 350 lbs
• Product Weight: 83 lbs
• Product Dimensions: 97”L x 18”W x 43”H
• Folded Dimensions: 54″L x 18″W
• Light Commercial (up to 3 hours/day): Lifetime Frame | 3 Years Parts | 1 Year Labor