This Evolution E-520 Fluid Rower offers unrivaled natural catch and resistance, featuring FDF’s patented Variable Fluid innovation for instant adjustable resistance at the turn of a lever. Their twin tank system delivers a massive range of resistance to suit every rower, from de-conditioned seniors to professional athletes and personal training.
• 20 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
• Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
• Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; 16 level adjustment, pacer.
• The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.” – Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
• Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
• Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
• Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
• Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
Optional Back Support Handle
• Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms wrists and hands.
• Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
• Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for cleaner, safer, and smoother ride.
• Tough hardened dual anodised aluminum seat rails.
• Stands on end for compact storage.
• Maximum user weight: 330 lbs
• Weight: 138.3 lbs
• Length 75.2″
• Width 32.3″
Frame: 10 Years | Tank and Seals: 3 Years | Monitor and Wear Items: 2 years