The realistic stroke of the Viking Pro is no accident. The patented twin tank innovation unique to First Degree Fitness enables the rider to enjoy a complete stroke cycle with consistent resistance and instant catch. The sight and sound of the water whirring in the tank is cathartic if you’re akin to on-water rowing. With four levels of resistance, this indoor rowing machine will challenge even your fittest competitor. Easy to store, the Viking Pro Indoor Rower can be wheeled into position and put away on its end to minimize its footprint where space is tight or multi-use. If you compare the quality of the finish, integrity of construction and attention to detail, making the choice to purchase a Viking Pro Indoor Rower will be easy.
• Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
• No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
• Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Monitor displays: time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
• Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
• Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
• Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
• Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
• Stands on end for compact storage (21″ x 20″).
• Maximum user weight: 300 lbs
• Weight: 67.4 lbs
• Length 84″
• Width 22″
• Height 21″