H2O Fitness by HCI
Designed specifically to meet and exceed the heavy demands of a commercial health club with corrosion resistant anodized aluminum and stainless steel. Using the same dynamics as actual rowing, the user adjusts the intensity of their workout with “natural adaptive resistance” by either rowing faster or slower, no need for any disruptive mechanical adjustments.
• Innovative Hydro-Power Resistance System provides an incredibly smooth and relaxing “on the water” rowing experience that feels and sounds just like the real thing.
• Quick adjustable “pivoting footrest” with a large solid “sure-grip” footpad.
• Large oversized Ease-To-Read display panel that shows: Exercise Time, Distance, 500M Split Time, Strokes/Min, Calories and Heart Rate. Includes a built-in heart rate receiver.
• Dual aluminum seat rails to support a maximum user weight of 550 lbs.
• Optional supportive lumbar seat option for just the right amount of back support (shown in photo above).
• Weight: 117 lbs
• Max User’s Weight: 550 lbs
• Resistance: Variable from 3.6 – 4.5 gals
• Length: 89″
• Width: 26″
• Height: 30″
• Frame: Lifetime
• Polycarbonate Tank and Seals: 3 years
• Mechanical Components (non-wearing): 2 years
• Non-Wearing Components: 2 years