Yowza has taken this line to the next level by adding their proprietary my LiveLight™ App complete with Bluetooth enabled IWM scale and programming. This feature gives you the ability to track your caloric intake vs. calories burned while also tracking your meals, workouts and progress in real time. Automatically deliver optimum personalized workouts direct to your enabled fitness equipment – helping you to maintain your Body Mass Index (BMI) ideal weight.
The SuperGrip dual action handlebars will keep your upper body more engaged so your workouts will be better than ever. Connect any device via the FitSound Bluetooth and listen to your favorite tunes while you achieve your fitness goals. Also included are a 3-speed adjustable fan, FitSound speakers and USB charging port.
- myLiveLight app compatible
- Bluetooth IWM software and scale
- SuperGrip Handlebars for increased upper body workouts
- Large Console with Built-In Tablet Rack
- 19”-30” Electronic Adjustable Stride
- 0-60% Electronic Adjustable Incline
- ErgoFit Self-Pivoting Pedals
- Built-in Heart-Rate Receiver
- Built-in Tablet Rack
- 9 Pre-Set programs and 3 Customs Programs
- 9 User Profiles Available
- FitSound Bluetooth Speakers
- USB and MP3 ports
- 3-Speed Adjustable Fan
YOWZA home ellipticals come with this industry-leading warranty:
- Lifetime on frame and electromagnetic braking system
- 5 years on electronics (7 years on Navarre Elite)
- 5 years on all other parts (7 years on Navarre Elite)
- 2 years in-home labor
Limited Commercial Warranty
Yowza Fitness® Light Commercial products are designed for institutional settings where usage is less than 6 hours per day. Yowza offers these products to locations such as condominiums, rehabilitation centers, hotels, corporate gyms, personal training studios and municipality fitness centers. Economical pricing with real time applications without compromising commercial grade integrity and reliability. All light commercial warranties are Lifetime Frame, 3 Years Parts & Electronics and 1 Year Labor.